Assisi is one of the most beautiful and famous hilltop towns in Italy as you’ll discover on our Assisi Private Walking Tour. Meet your friendly local expert and be guided around the town, visiting the best monuments and symbols of the city. Marvel at the Roman amphitheater with amazing views. See the impressive cathedral and the atmospheric Piazza del Comune. Visit one of the most well-preserved temples in the whole of Italy. Take in the frescoes at the Basilica of San Francesco. And enjoy a tasting of local products to conclude the tour – because in Umbria, food is just as important as history.
One of Italy’s most famous hilltop towns is just begging to be discovered, which is exactly what you’ll do on our Assisi Private Walking Tour. You and your party will be treated to a private tour of the city by a handpicked local expert. We pick our guides based on their knowledge and enthusiasm so you can rest assured you will be in the very best of hands. Expect famous sights but also small, hidden corners of the city that not all tourists get to see. A fantastic way to delve deep into local Italian culture and customs. Our Assisi Private Walking Tour leaves with guaranteed departures.
Assisi Private Walking Tour Highlights
Assisi Private Walking Tour Itinerary
- You will meet your guide at a centralized location in Assisi.
- Meeting point: Piazza Santa Chiara
- Meet your local guide and learn about the culture, art, history, and local traditions of one of the most famous hill towns in Italy.
- Start at the Roman amphitheater with its incredible vantage point and beautiful views across the city.
- Continue walking through the alleys and medieval squares before reaching the cathedral of San Rufino, the Basilica of Santa Chiara, and the Piazza del Comune, all beautiful symbols of the city.
- Visit the temple of Minerva, one of the most well preserved Roman temples in Italy.
- Head to the basilica of San Francesco, famous for its amazing frescoes.
- Finish your tour with a tasting of local products that Umbria is so famous for.
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Assisi Private Walking Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.
Cancelations made less than 72h before the departure time will be fully charged