Our Cinque Terre & Portovenere Tour will enhance your journey in Italy as you explore the delightful Ligurian coast. Meet your guide in Florence and set off by railway toward Cinque Terre to discover why it’s inspired artists, poets, and visitors for centuries. Begin in Manarola, home to the famous ‘Lovers Lane’ footpath and Genoese charm before continuing to Monterosso al Mare. Aptly named ‘Pearl of Cinque Terre’, this town leads to the turquoise sea, where you’ll have a chance to sunbathe, swim, and relax on the sandy beaches. Venture out to the ancient streets of Vernazza to learn about its medieval history. As you wander along the glittering shores of Liguria, check out the equally gorgeous Portovenere adorned with famous churches, Doria Castle, and Byron’s Grotto before returning back to Florence.
If you are wanderlusting for an Italian adventure, our Cinque Terre & Portovenere Tour is perfect for you. Visit 3 of the 5 colorful villages of Cinque Terre in addition to the stunning Portovenere to fully explore the Liguria region. This full-day experience includes comfortable transport and in-depth tours with local guides. Don’t hesitate to book your Cinque Terre tour today!
Cinque Terre & Portovenere Tour from Florence Highlights
Cinque Terre & Portovenere Tour from Florence Itinerary
- Meet your guide at a centralized location in Florence. Please come 15 min early!
- Spend time exploring three of the five Cinque Terre villages: Manarola and its Genoese architecture, Vernazza, with its ancient streets, and Monterosso al Mare, where you can swim and sunbathe on the sandy beaches
- Let your experienced guide lead you through each town’s urban charm, architecture, and history as you admire amazing views all the while
- Visit Portovenere, another beautiful seaside commune situated on the Ligurian coast. Discover the Doria Castle, lovely churches, and colorful homes
- Return to original departure point
If you have any questions about our Cinque Terre & Portovenere Tour from Florence, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.
Cancelation made less than 48 hours before the start time of the trip, will be fully charged