Our Gelato Making Class in Verona is a guaranteed fun way to spend your time in the Italian city of love. What better way is there to utilize just 2 short hours in Verona than learning to make silky creamy delicacies like gelato, sorbet, and semifreddo? Meet your local chef in a cozy kitchen and learn the step-by-step process of creating your very own ice cream and sorbet from scratch. Gain hands-on experience, infuse natural ingredients, and experiment with different flavor combinations until you’re happy with your sweet results. This class is inclusive of all ages, making it an experience even kids can partake in. Enjoy the fruits of your labor as you sample the first licks of your delectable dessert. Take the new skills you’ve acquired in order to recreate the exquisite recipes for friends and family back home.
Our Gelato Making Class in Verona is the perfect choice for dessert lovers who want a fun experience in Verona. Since this class is kid-friendly, bring along your little ones for a fun family experience. Learn from a local chef the guided process of making your own gelato, semifreddo, and sorbet from scratch. This tour runs from every Monday to Saturday year-round, and includes personalized recipes, first-hand knowledge, and guaranteed fun. Book your class today!
Gelato Making Class in Verona Highlights
Gelato Making Class in Verona Itinerary
- Meet your guide at a centralized location in Verona
- Meet your local chef and learn how to make your own authentic gelato from scratch while gaining insider tips for the tastiest dessert you’ll ever make in Verona
- Learn the techniques for making gelato, sorbet, and semifreddo, a creamy molded dessert, enhanced with fresh in-season fruits
- Taste your delicious creation and take home your newly-acquired skills and recipes
- The tour ends at the original departure point
If you have any questions about our Gelato Making Class in Verona, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.