Our Pesto Course in Levanto will delight your senses and test your culinary skills as you learn to make one of the tastiest sauces in this unique Levanto experience. Enjoy a glass of sparkling wine as you learn the traditional method of preparing pesto sauce with your own hands. Sample some delicious olive oil before combining it with the other pesto ingredients – basil, salt, pine nights, garlic, and Parmesan cheese. Let your local expert guide you through every step until your pesto results in an aromatic, delectable sauce. Savor the fruits of your labor as you taste the fragrant pesto alongside a glass of white wine and locally-sourced delicacies, like “taggiasche” olives, bruschetta, and anchovies. Take home the skills you’ve acquired so you can recreate the recipe for loved ones.
For foodies seeking the perfect Italian experience in Levanto, our Pesto Course in Levanto is excellent for you. Join a skilled expert and watch how the traditional, fragrant sauce is made before trying your own hand at it. Enjoy your delicious creation with wine, bruschetta, and other delicacies. This incredible class provides fresh ingredients, a knowledgeable guide, wine, and food tastings. Book your course today!
Pesto Course in Levanto Highlights
Pesto Course in Levanto Itinerary
- Meet your guide at a centralized location in Levanto
- Watch your local culinary expert guide you through the process of making your own pesto
- Enjoy sparkling wine and sample olive oil on bruschetta while learning the process. Pound the basil leaves in a mortar and add it to the other ingredients, like garlic, salt, and Parmesan cheese, resulting in a fragrant pesto
- Taste the fruits of your labor paired with fine white wine, “taggiasche” olives, bruschetta, and anchovies
- The tour ends in the venue
If you have any questions about our Pesto Course in Levanto, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.