There isn’t a much better way to learn about a city than with a private guide, which is exactly what you’ll get on our Orvieto Private Walking Tour. Meet your local guide who will take you to some of the most important sights in Orvieto. Visit the Duomo with its 2500 years of history and breathtaking views of the city. Head towards the cathedral whose frescoes had a huge influence on the Sistine Chapel. Visit a 16th century well that was the main water supply of the city during wartime. And enjoy wandering the backstreets and piazzas of this impressive city as you learn all about its history and culture from your private guide.
Discover Orvieto with a private tour on our Orvieto Private Walking Tour. We handpick our guides so you can rest assured you will be in the very best of hands. Wandering the winding streets of Orvieto with one of our guides will feel more like hanging out with a local friend than with a guide, as they inform you of everything you wanted to know about the city. This is a fascinating city and one that is often overlooked in favor of the more famous locations, but there is so much to discover, as you’ll find out from this experience. Our Orvieto Private Walking Tour leaves every day.
Orvieto Private Walking Tour Highlights
Orvieto Private Walking Tour Itinerary
- You will meet your guide at a centralized location in Orvieto.
- Meeting point: Piazza Cahen
- Meet your guide and learn about why Orvieto has been called "the tall and strange city"!
- Admire the city's Duomo, considered one of the most important in Europe and where over 2500 years of history are housed within its walls. Take in the amazing views of the city from the church.
- Visit the well of San Patrizio designed in 1530 and used for the water supply of Orvieto.
- Marvel at the frescoes (that had an influence on the Sistine Chapel) and mosaics that adorn the facade of Orvieto's cathedral.
- Wander the winding back streets and enjoy time in the magnificent squares that are dotted around the city.
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Orvieto Private Walking Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.
Cancelations made less than 72h before the departure time will be fully charged