2000 years after Vesuvius exploded and covered Pompeii in 6 meters of ash and pumice, the city is a far cry from its once rich and populated self. Our Tour of Pompeii from Naples is an incredible opportunity to see what remains there and understand the traumatic experience of those that lived through this natural disaster. Including an expert guide and entrance fees, this tour is the perfect way to ensure you’ve seen all the must-see sights in Pompeii and understand what the city once was. Book now!
Tour of Pompeii from Naples Highlights
Tour of Pompeii from Naples Itinerary
- Meet your guide at a centralized location in Naples
- Head towards Pompeii, one of the most interesting spots in Naples
- Embark on a 2-hour guided walking tour around the city
- Learn about what daily life was like during the imperial period and get a feel for the fear felt amongst the people in the lead-up to the city’s destruction
- Be led by your guide to the most evocative spots in the city. These include the Forum, the Spa, the House of the Roofs with its wonderful frescoes, and the Lupanar
- The tour ends at the pick-up location
If you have any questions about our Tour of Pompeii from Naples, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.