If you want to engage in something unique and memorable on your trip to the Dolomites, our Snowmobile & Sledding Adventure & The Great Dolomites Road Private Tour is for you. You will be taken up a 3-mile snowy pass in a specially designed snowmobile shuttle, admiring the scenery as you go. At the top, marvel at the Dolomites laid out in front of you, surely the most spectacular mountain scenery in Europe. Then test your nerves as you sled down the hill! (For the less adventurous, you can descend again in the snowmobile). On your return to Bolzano, you will travel across the Great Dolomite Road with its incredible vistas, valleys, and passes. Pause at one for an incredible photo stop. A truly unique and exhilarating experience.
Our Snowmobile & Sledding Adventure & The Great Dolomites Road Private Tour leaves with guaranteed departures. Book your spot today!
Snowmobile & Sledding Adventure & The Great Dolomites Road Private Tour Highlights
Snowmobile & Sledding Adventure & The Great Dolomites Road Private Tour Itinerary
- You will be picked up from a centralized location in Bolzano
- Travel to the eastern Dolomites where you will have the opportunity to engage in a unique combination of sledding and snowmobiling in one of the most beautiful areas of Italy!
- A skilled driver will take you along a 3-mile snowy pass in a snowmobile to the top of a mountain. The summit is the perfect photo opportunity. Marvel at the scenery laid out before you, a wonderous winter panorama of the Dolomites.
- At the top, test your nerves by sledding to the bottom of the hill! (Alternatively, you can descend again by snowmobile).
- You will return to Bolzano via the Great Dolomite Road, stopping at the stunning Falzarego pass, before heading back via the Gardena Valley, the most famous area of the Dolomites.
- This is a perfectly unique way to see the most beautiful mountain scenery in Europe.
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Snowmobile & Sledding Adventure & The Great Dolomites Road Private Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.