Discover the ancient beauty of Spoleto on our Spoleto Private Walking Tour. Meet your friendly local guide and head around the city for a dip into the past. See some of the best sights in the city including the Monastery of San Ponziano, La Rocca Albornoziana, and the church of San Gregorio Maggiore. Discover places off the tourist trail with your guide who will make the past of this city come alive.
If you spend any time in Spoleto at all, you’ll want to take part in our Spoleto Private Walking Tour. We handpick our guides based on their enthusiasm and knowledge so you’ll be in the very best of hands as you walk around this beautiful city. As this is a private tour, the itinerary can be flexible, so be sure to tell your guide if there is anything, in particular, you would like to see. More than anything, this tour will give you a sense of the history and majesty of the city. It’s a perfect way to start your vacation. Our Spoleto Private Walking Tour leaves every day.
Spoleto Private Walking Tour Highlights
Spoleto Private Walking Tour Itinerary
- You will meet your guide at Via Ponzianina 5 to start the tour
- Discover this beautiful Umbrian town with an enthusiastic private guide.
- Learn about the importance of the town in Lombard's history - it was the capital of the Lombard kingdom and a cultural center in the Renaissance.
- Visit La Rocca Albornoziana, with its enormous bulk raised above the city walls, well known as the symbol of Spoleto.
- See the beautiful San Gregorio Maggiore church with its ancient frescoes.
- Head to the Monastery of San Ponziano and the 13th-century oil tower. Listen to your guide as they weave tales that make the past come to life.
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Spoleto Private Walking Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.
Cancelations made less than 72h before the departure time will be fully charged