Taste the culinary wonders of Turin on our Turin Gourmet Food Tour. Escorted by a local foodie, you’ll sample the food and wine loved by the Turinese people. As you taste dishes such as handmade breadsticks, and stuffed pasta, you’ll hear the tales of their origins and back-dated traditions. In honor of the city’s reputation as the ‘Italian capital of chocolate,’ you’ll conclude the feast with handmade chocolate and a traditional warm beverage. Reserve your spot now for an unforgettable treat for your taste buds!
Turin Gourmet Food Tour Highlights
Turin Gourmet Food Tour Itinerary
- Meet your guide at a centralized location in Turin
- Embark on a three-and-a-half-hour food tour through the streets of Turin
- Follow your guide on foot to numerous eateries throughout the city. At each stop, you’ll be able to sample a traditional Turinese dish. This will include handmade breadsticks, cheese and cured meats, Tajarin pasta, typical agnolotti, arrosto, vitello tonnato, and tartare
- The tour will conclude with a sample of handmade chocolate and a traditional warm beverage known as a Bicerin
- You will be dropped off at the location where the tour began
If you have any questions about our Turin Gourmet Food Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.