Our Best of Turin Royal Palace & Egyptian Museum Walking Tour will whisk you away on an enriching path of history and discovery as you visit Turin’s incredible sites. Begin by wandering along Piazza Carignano and Piazza Castello to note the surrounding landmarks like Palazzo Madama, San Lorenzo Church, and Mole Antonelliana – the tallest building in Turin. Step inside the Royal Palace with your insider guide for a tour of the luxurious abode; see how the Savoia family lived throughout the 17th to 20th centuries. Traverse the glorious hallways, private chambers, and gorgeous ballroom – all adorned with baroque detailing – as a local expert tells you about this noble family’s history. Continue your fun trip with a visit to the Egyptian Museum – a sophisticated space teeming with archeology, mummies, artifacts, and remnants of a fascinating past.
For history, art, and architecture lovers, our Best of Turin Royal Palace & Egyptian Museum Walking Tour is right for you. Join an experienced insider guide as you walk the streets of Turin, stop at important landmarks, and tour the Royal Palace. Later, take a step back into history with a visit to the Egyptian Museum. This jam-packed walking tour offers skip-the-line entry to Turin’s famous sites. Book your Turin adventure now!
Best of Turin Walking Tour with Royal Palace and Egyptian Museum Highlights
Best of Turin Walking Tour with Royal Palace and Egyptian Museum Itinerary
- Meet your guide in a centralized location in Turin
- Join your guide to discover Piazza San Carlo, the equestrian monument of Emanuele Filiberto, Piazza Carignano, and admire beautiful historical buildings.
- Arrive in Piazza Castello and visit Palazzo Madama, San Lorenzo Church, and Mole Antonelliana, the true symbol of the city – being the tallest building in Turin. You’ll learn why the city is so important to the industrial world.
- Tour the Royal Palace, a celebration of luxury, gold, and jewels that embellish the baroque halls. Visit the amazing throne room, ballroom, and private quarters of the Savoia family.
- Next, visit the Egyptian Museum and delve into ancient Egyptian history; see real mummies, sarcophagi, and incredible archeology.
- The tour ends in Turin's city center
If you have any questions about our Best of Turin Walking Tour with Royal Palace and Egyptian Museum, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.