Our Verona Food & Bike Tour offers tourists the ride of a lifetime across the most romantic city in Italy. Enjoy the afternoon ambiance on your very own electric bike and ride through Verona’s famous landmarks like the majestic Castelvecchio and across the Scaligero Bridge. Discover the rich history of the city with an experienced guide along the way. Cycle out to Torricelle – a gorgeous hill overlooking Verona’s cityscape – accessible only with a guide. Take a rest at a local osteria to sample a Veronese aperitif and enjoy delicacies like Monte Veronese cheese and fine wines of the region. Indulge in Valpolicella reds and white wines from Lake Garda as you take in the panoramic views. Pedal your way back to the city center with unforgettable memories.
Our Verona Food & Bike Tour will take you on a memorable adventure through Verona’s quaint destinations with an experienced guide. Enjoy delicious tastings at a traditional osteria as you take in the magnificent views of the city. This tour conveniently runs seasonally, multiple times a week, and includes your own e-Bike, food & wine tastings, and excellent service. Book your tour today!
Verona Food and Bike Tour Highlights
Verona Food and Bike Tour Itinerary
- Meet your local guide in Verona
- Ridge through Verona’s magical streets on your own electric bike
- Stop at Castelvecchio and other landmarks to learn about the history of the city with your private guide
- Ride along the Adige River across the Ponte Pietra Bridge and pedal your way to Torricelle, a hill overlooking the Veronese landscape
- Stop in at a traditional osteria to taste some Veronese cheeses, fine wines, and other local delicacies before heading back to the city center
- Return to the original departure point
If you have any questions about our Verona Food and Bike Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.