Venture out of Rome for the day and take an unforgettable visit to the island of Capri. Our Capri Day Tour from Rome will whisk you away on an air-conditioned bus through the picturesque medieval villages and Roman countryside. Once you reach Naples, you’ll head off on a scenic 45-minute boat ride to the port of Capri. From there, you can head to the magical Blue Grotto or explore the island itself. Take in remarkable views of the Bay of Naples and the Royal Palace before returning to Rome. We take care of everything, including transport, guides, and lunch. All that’s left for you to do is take the pictures!
Capri Day Tour from Rome Highlights
Capri Day Tour from Rome Itinerary
- Meet your guide at a centralized Rome location and board the air-conditioned bus
- Drive along the Highway of the Sun to the Mediterranean coast, crossing the fertile Roman countryside and picturesque Castelli Romani along the way
- Upon arrival in Naples, embark on a 45-minute speedboat ride to Marina Grande, the port of Capri
- After disembarking, you have the option to explore the island in its own right or pay extra to visit the magnificent Blue Grotto by motorboat (weather depending)
- At the Grotto, you will admire the sun-reflecting waters which create a magical blue reflection throughout the cavern
- Head to Anacapri - Capri’s best lookout spot for scenic views of the Bay of Naples
- Visit a local restaurant for lunch before enjoying more free time in Capri
- Prior to your return to Naples, take in the marvelous views from the port of the 12th-century Castel Nuovo and the Royal Palace
- The tour ends in Rome
If you have any questions about our Capri Day Tour from Rome, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.