Our Rome to Pompeii Tour offers travelers the experience of a lifetime on this epic journey to the ancient city. Set off for your adventure on a high-speed train, first to Naples, and then straight to Pompeii by way of a private shuttle. As your expert archeologist guide takes you around, learn of the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in 79 AD and the devastating aftermath. Walk along the old cobblestones and see how the Pompeiians used to live by studying the immortalized bakeries, shops, homes, and even public baths. Be amazed at how well-preserved the lost city actually is and deepen your knowledge of the tragedy that befell it. Continue your tour with an authentic Italian farm-to-table lunch with delicacies such as a course of antipasti and decadent dessert. Pair this meal with four kinds of wines made with grapes cultivated by the volcanic soil of this region. Return to Rome with newfound knowledge and memories that will last a lifetime.
For archeology lovers and foodies alike, consider our Rome to Pompeii Tour as your next adventure. Join an archeologist guide on a tour of Pompei’s well-preserved city. All logistics are taken care of by us so your trip remains hassle-free. This tour includes round-trip tickets on high-speed rails and private vehicles to the ancient city. A delicious lunch of farm-to-table foods will be provided along with fine wines of the region. Book your reservation today!
Rome to Pompeii Tour Highlights
Rome to Pompeii Tour Itinerary
- Meet your guide at a centralized location in Rome. Please be 30 minutes earlier at the meeting point
- Take a high-speed train to Naples and from there, a shuttle to Pompeii
- Learn about the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in 79 AD and witness the impact it had on Pompeii and its people
- Taste 4 kinds of fine wines exclusive to this region and pair it with a fantastic farm-to-table Italian lunch
- The tour ends at the same location, where is started
If you have any questions about our Rome to Pompeii Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.