Naples is a city unlike any other. Our Naples Underground Walking Tour enables you to explore the fascinating underground world that lies below the city’s surface. Throughout history, the inhabitants of Naples have relied on the energy and materials beneath the soil for life above ground. You’ll discover the excavated network of tunnels, galleries, aqueducts, and spaces, dating back to the Greek and Roman period. This tour includes a licensed tour guide and entry tickets to La Neapolis Sotterrata and Dante metro station. For an utterly unique perspective of Naples, book this trip now!
Naples Underground Walking Tour Highlights
Naples Underground Walking Tour Itinerary
- Meet your guide at a centralized location in Naples
- Head toward Neapolis Sotterrata and the wonderful church of San Lorenzo Maggiore
- Continue to Santa Maria del Purgatorio in Arco where you’ll learn about the fascinating cult of the pezzentelle souls
- Walk around and explore the city center, visiting spots such as the Via dei Tribunali, Port'Alba, and Piazza Dante
- The tour will finish at the same location in which it began
If you have any questions about our Naples Underground Walking Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.