Our Biking Ancient Olive Plains Tour will take you on a cycling adventure across the historical olive groves in Puglia. Explore the agricultural side of southern Italy as you wander along the rustic towns by bike. Visit a centuries-old farmstead and savor delicious olive oil tastings from this region. Pedal your way between Ostuni and Fasano to better appreciate the rolling hills and magnificent landscapes. Learn from your experienced guide all about the history of the olive plains as you weave through off–the–beaten paths and reach a modern olive mill. Pay a visit to the dolmen tomb in Montalbano as you feast your eyes on the incredible views in every direction.
For adventurers wanderlusting after the perfect cycling experience in Puglia, our Biking Ancient Olive Plains Tour is a great option! Join an expert guide as you cycle your way across olive groves and learn about the centuries-old history tied to this place. This tour offers a personal bike, helmet, and experienced guide. Book your cycling adventure today!
Biking Ancient Olive Plains from Montalbano Highlights
Biking Ancient Olive Plains from Montalbano Itinerary
- Meet your local tour guide in a centralized location in Montalbano
- Get your own bike and helmet and begin crossing the various olive plains between Ostuni and Fasano by bike, via the ancient Via Traiana, to reach both the dolmen tomb in Montalbano and a historic farmstead
- Learn about the ancient history of this area as you pedal along and take in the magnificent views
- On your return journey, a visit to a modern oil mill is planned, with tastings of three different kinds of extra virgin olive oils
- The tour returns to the original starting point
If you have any questions about our Biking Ancient Olive Plains from Montalbano, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.
Cancellations made up less then 7 days before the departure time will be fully charged.