Our 3 Day Palermo History and Food Tour will take you on a sensational journey through the rich streets and local delicacies of this breathtaking city. Begin by exploring the multicultural side of Palermo, from the old center to Ballarò market, famous for its diverse foods. Visit noteworthy sites like Martorana Church and San Cataldo to discover great architecture and the Spanish, Arab, and Byzantine influences along the way. Continue your adventure with a bike tour to learn all about the famous anti-mafia movement. As you pedal your way through the historical streets, listen to your guide detail the heroic efforts of Sicilians who wouldn’t give up in their fight against the notorious mafia. Later, taste some of the best dishes this city has to offer like Sicilian cheeses, panelle fritters, and seasonal desserts. Enjoy the wonderful flavors and refreshing drinks to wrap up your 3 unforgettable days in Palermo.
Our 3 Day Palermo History and Food Tour is best suited for foodies and history lovers who love active adventures. Walk, bike, and eat your way through this incredible city while learning about its rich history. Try delicacies you’ve only dreamed of and be guided by local experts the whole time. Choose your hotel accommodations from a hand-picked list we provide. This tour is available on Saturdays and Sundays all year round, so book your spot today!
3 Day Palermo History and Food Tour Highlights
3 Day Palermo History and Food Tour Itinerary
- Meet your local guide at a centralized location in Palermo
- Walk through the old center and visit famous sites like San Cataldo, Martorana Church, Mesquita Alley, and the diverse Ballarò market. Learn about the history and influences of Spanish, Arab, and Byzantine settlers
- Enjoy a free afternoon in the city after the tour ends
- Overnight in Palermo
- Meet your specialist guide in the city center of Palermo
- Ride around the old town center; discover the history, beautiful streets, and artwork of Palermo as you learn about the important anti-mafia movement
- Explore Palermo on your own in the afternoon
- Overnight in Palermo
- Meet your local guide at a centralized location in Palermo for your Street Food Tour
- Discover the alleys of Capo, Vucciria, and the vibrant markets. Enjoy samples of local foods such as the panelle (chickpea fritters), Sicilian cheese, seasonal desserts, and specialties like Pani Ca' Meusa (bread with spleen)
- The tour finishes in Palermo's city center
If you have any questions about our 3 Day Palermo History and Food Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.