Our Alternative Naples 3 Day Food and Street Art Tour will take you on a journey of the senses as you discover the city’s beautiful art and traditional flavors. Wander the ancient cobblestones, along the famous Via Toledo lined with beautiful shops, and the mysterious alleys of Quartieri Spagnoli. Get to know the artsy side of Naples with a graffiti tour to study the eclectic styles of Neapolitan taggers. Discover the remarkable architecture and magnificent murals to better appreciate this magical city. Prepare your tastebuds for an excellent food tour as you visit the well-known market of Pignasecca di Montesanto. As you take in the bustling splendor, learn about the history of this region’s cuisine and sample Italian food like never before. Enjoy fine wines paired with delicious salamis, croquettes, and lobster tail. Improve your culinary skills by becoming a chef for a day to create your very own pizza. After you knead, roll, and sauce the best pizza you’ve ever made, enjoy your scrumptious pie and the new skills you get to take home with you.
Our Alternative Naples 3 Day Food and Street Art Tour is best for foodies and travelers who want to explore the flavorful side of Naples. Every day will be filled with exciting tours led by experienced guides, from vibrant outdoor markets to a skilled pizza-making class. Choose a hotel from our hand-picked list and enjoy delicious foods and drinks along the way. This tour is available daily, all year, so book your spot today!
Alternative Naples 3 Day Food and Street Art Tour Highlights
Alternative Naples 3 Day Food and Street Art Tour Itinerary
- Meet your tour guide at a centralized location in Naples
- Take a walking tour through Via Toledo, famous for its shops, and Quartieri Spagnoli, the Spanish Boroughs. Continue to tour the interesting graffiti around Naples and admire the stunning architecture
- Stay overnight in your hotel in Naples
- Meet your local guide at a centralized location in Naples
- Visit the old markets of Naples and sample some of the delicacies of the region like arancini, fried mozzarella, and lobster tail paired with the perfect drink
- Overnight in Naples
- Meet your guide in Naples and head to the traditional Neapolitan restaurant
- Learn how to make your own authentic Neapolitan pizza and enjoy the pie you’ve created with a local expert
If you have any questions about our Alternative Naples 3 Day Food and Street Art Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.