If you want to get under the skin of Bolzano, our Insider Bolzano Private City Tour is for you. This is a chance to have a local show you around as if you were a visiting friend, pointing out all the incredible scenes Bolzano has to offer. Meet your friendly local guide and wander around the narrow streets of this medieval town, marveling at the ancient architecture and other local landmarks. Visit some of the most famous churches in the town, some dating back to the 1400s. Visit the medieval center – the ‘arcades’ – still full of character and charm. And enjoy charming views at every turn. Our Insider Bolzano Private City Tour leaves with guaranteed departures.
Our Insider Bolzano Private City Tour is your chance to really get to know Bolzano, its history, culture, and daily life. As this is a private tour, it will just be you and your guide wandering the streets, feeling as if an old local friend is showing you their town. We handpick our guides based on their knowledge and enthusiasm so you will be in the very best of hands. Be sure to ask as many questions as you like – the more you ask, the more you learn!
Insider Bolzano Private City Tour Highlights
Insider Bolzano Private City Tour Itinerary
- You will be picked up from a centralized location in Bolzano
- Meet your guide for an insider tour of the beautiful Bolzano.
- Our expert guide will lead you through charming narrow streets, past architectural gems and landmarks.
- Start in Walther square and admire the local basilica that dates back to the 1400s.
- Marvel at the Dominican church which houses a large convent and magnificent cloister.
- Continue to the lively piazzas that are in the heart of the city center, home to the daily fruit and vegetable market.
- Walk down 'museum street,' admiring the imposing Victory Monument and the arcades which were the heart of the medieval village, still full of ancient character and charm.
- Listen to your guide as they weave tales of Bolzano from ancient to modern.
- Finish your tour at the town hall square and grain square, some of the oldest landmarks in Bolzano and home to one of the most picturesque buildings in the city, the public weigh house.
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Insider Bolzano Private City Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.