Our Heart of the Eastern Dolomites Private Tour will take you on an incredible day of sightseeing through the most magical of alpine scenery, the Dolomites. This is a UNESCO world heritage site and with good reason! Your guide will drive you through the famous Iscaro and Gardena valleys towards the stunning Gardena pass. Enter the eastern Dolomites via the Valparola and Falzarego passes before reaching the resort that was home to the 1956 winter Olympics. Continue to the most photographed lake in the Dolomites, the Misurina lake with its incredible panoramic view of the three peaks of Lavaredo. This is what the Dolomites are really known for. Stop at some more equally as lovely lakes as you wind your way back to Bolzano after a day of incredible sightseeing and a camera full of photos! Our Heart of the Eastern Dolomites Private Tour leaves with guaranteed departures.
If you are visiting the Dolomites, you’re going to want to see as much of this glorious UNESCO world heritage site as you can. That is where our Heart of the Eastern Dolomites Private Tour comes in. You and your private guide will drive around 280km of stunning scenery, some probably unlike anything you will have seen before. We handpick our local guides based on their enthusiasm and knowledge so you can rest assured you will be in the best of hands as you tour the stunning mountain ranges.
The Heart of the Eastern Dolomites Private Tour Highlights
The Heart of the Eastern Dolomites Private Tour Itinerary
- You will be picked up from a centralized location in Bolzano
- Meet your knowledgeable local guide as you are taken around the breathtaking Dolomites, one of the most unique and beautiful alpine regions.
- Drive through the famous Isarco and Gardena valleys until you reach the Gardena pass, 2136m above sea level. Stop to admire the views of the valleys spreading out below you.
- Descend into the Badia valley and climb through some exhilarating passes into the eastern Dolomites.
- Head towards the pearl of the Dolomites, the Cortina d'Ampezzo, home of the 1956 winter Olympic games.
- You'll then be treated to the most photographed and famous image of the Dolomites in the world, the Misurina lake with its panoramic view of the Three Peaks of Lavaredo.
- Visit two more stunning lakes with incredible views, Lake Dobbiaco and Braies Lake.
- Return to Bolzano via the Pusterica and Iscaro valleys after this stunning 280km drive that will surely take your breath away.
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our The Heart of the Eastern Dolomites Private Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.