Our 3 Day Turin Culinary Tour will delight your senses as you journey through Turin’s bustling food and drink scene. Throughout the trip, you’ll be accompanied by a local expert who will escort you to numerous spots. Over three days you’ll learn and taste an array of uniquely Italian flavors. Start with a city walking tour, sipping on aperitivo drinks and Piedmontese craft beer. You will also try traditional local foods such as handmade breadsticks and gourmet stuffed potatoes. Next, enjoy a tour of the historical Balbiano winery and taste a range of famous Piedmontese wines. Here, there’s also a chance to visit the fascinating Ancient Toys and Peasant Museum. Finally, you will sample some Turin pastries, chocolates, gelato, and drinks, all while learning about their history from our expert guide.
If you’re a foodie craving a taste of the best food and drink that Turin has to offer, our 3 Day Turin Culinary Tour is ideally suited for you. Taking this guided culinary tour ensures you spend your precious time indulging in only the best gastronomic experiences in Turin, hand selected by our local experts. This tour includes guide fees, entrance fees, a selection of food and drink on each part of your tasting tours, and your selected accommodation. Do your taste buds a favor and book now!
3 Day Turin Culinary Tour Highlights
3 Day Turin Culinary Tour Itinerary
- Meet your guide at a centralized pick-up point
- Follow your guide on a three-hour walk through the streets of Turin City
- Stop off at a minimum of four traditional and locally approved food and drink spots
- Overnight in Turin
- In the morning, wait for the guide at the meeting point
- Take a guided tour of the Balbiona vineyard in the Villa Della Regina in Turin where five delicious wines will be available for tasting
- Enjoy an interactive discussion with the family running the vineyard
- Explore the owner’s love of artifacts in the on-site Ancient toys and Peasant Museum (included)
- Overnight in Turin
- Meet the guide at the centralized meeting point
- Visit, taste and learn about the manufacturing process at a minimum of five local and specialized food outlets. This includes: pastry specialists, chocolate shops, cafes and gelato stores
- The tour ends in the city center
If you have any questions about our 3 Day Turin Culinary Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.