Our Turin Highlights E-bike Tour is one of the best ways to discover the beautiful city of Turin, known for its royal charm and refined culture. With your very own electric bike, cycle across the wondrous streets and discover the industrial side of Turin, from past to present. Learn about the history of the noble Savoia family and their patronage of the arts; commissioning many iconic structures. Pedal to the historic landmarks of Piazza Carignano like San Lorenzo Church and the Royal Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. After spending time in the luxurious Royal Gardens, explore Porta Palatina, one of the best-preserved Roman gates dating back to the 1st century AD. No trip to Turin is complete without a visit to Mole Antonelliana, the tallest building in the city, before ending your unforgettable bike tour.
For active travelers who want to explore the industrial and stunning city of Turin, our Turin Highlights E-bike Tour is highly recommended. Visit notable monuments and landmarks like the Royal Palace, Mole Antonelliana, and San Lorenzo Church, all on your own electric bike. This thrilling tour provides tourists with their own E-bikes, helmets, and experienced guides every step of the way. Book your tour now!
Turin Highlights E-bike Tour Highlights
Turin Highlights E-bike Tour Itinerary
- Meet your local guide in a centralized location - please be there 15 min early
- Choose your very own e-Bike and embark on your adventure through Turin
- Begin in the historic center and pedal to notable sites like Piazza Carignano, San Lorenzo Church, and the Royal Palace – a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn about the Savoia family (House of Savoy) and their incredible support for the arts. Admire the equestrian monument of Emanuele Filiberto of Savoia
- Explore the beautiful Royal Gardens and visit Mole Antonelliana, the tallest building in the city
- Return to the original starting point
If you have any questions about our Turin Highlights E-bike Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.
Cancelation made less than 48 hours before the start time of the trip, will be fully charged