Our Verona Food & Wine 3 Day Tour will lead you on a tasting expedition through one of Italy’s most beautiful regions. Begin your journey in Verona’s best osteria to sample local products like salamis, Monte Veronese cheese, and scrumptious meatballs. Leave the crowded streets of the city behind as you drive into the stunning hills of Valpolicella. Enjoy breathtaking views of the landscape while sampling the finest wines. As you appreciate the lush vineyards, visit the family-run winery to learn all about how their famous flavors are made. Back in Verona, improve your cheffing skills as you make risotto and pasta from scratch. Use fresh local ingredients to create the famous Italian dishes that have delighted the world for centuries. Pair your delicious meal with some wine to end your superb culinary adventure.
For foodies who want an immersive experience in Verona, our Verona Food & Wine Day Tour is the right choice for you. Explore 3 days in the romantic city with experienced guides who will take you on an unforgettable culinary and wine adventure. This tour includes food and wine tastings, a private risotto & pasta making course, and hotel accommodations from our hand-picked list. This tour runs every day, so book your reservation today!
Verona Food & Wine 3 Day Tour Highlights
Verona Food & Wine 3 Day Tour Itinerary
- Meet your guide at a centralized location in Verona
- After drinking some authentic Italian espresso, begin your culinary journey to a traditional osterie where you’ll enjoy salamis, cheeses, and meatballs
- Taste amazing dishes and drink some of the finest white and red wines in this region
- Enjoy some mouthwatering gelato before concluding your tour
- Overnight in Verona
- Enjoy a free morning in Verona and meet your local guide in a centralized location in Verona and head to the winery
- Wine Tasting Tour
- Leave Verona behind and journey into the hills of Valpolicella to participate in two tastings
- Visit the local winemakers at a family-run winery and learn how wines of this region are produced. Taste the delicious flavors of Ripasso wine and dry Amarone reds paired with local products
- Enjoy some free time roaming around the countryside before returning to Verona
- Overnight in Verona
- Meet your local guide at a centralized location in Verona
- In the heart of the enchanting Old Town of Verona lies a kitchen with an expert Italian chef waiting to share their centuries old secrets for creating fanciful feasts
- Walk with your tour guide to their cozy kitchen where you'll learn about the history of risotto, fresh pasta, and tiramisu, all hallmarks of hearty Italian cooking
- Watch carefully as the chef first prepares these dishes in a demonstration, then try your own hand with the guidance of your expert chef to create exquisite delicacies
- You'll learn insider tips and techniques on how to make these dishes that you can take home, wherever that home may be!
- Once the food is finished, savor the fruits of your labor alongside a crisp glass of Valpolicella before the tour ends
If you have any questions about our Verona Food & Wine 3 Day Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.